Cutting plotters are used to make template film for this kind of sign-writing. This is then provided with a transfer tape and is glued on to the tarpaulin. The tape is then removed and the remaining textual area is rolled with a special tarpaulin paint.
This method was conceived for long-term displays. Alternatively, tarpaulins can be inscribed with a special tarpaulin film.
Special tarpaulin film:
- Oracal Series 451 banner film (specially developed for short-term and medium-term inscriptions on tarpaulins (banners))
- Fasflex 3000 (permanently adhesive, highly flexible film specially developed for tarpaulins)
Data sheet for template technique
- vector graphics are the most suitable
- file formats where vector graphics can be stored:
- Illustrator CS3 (ai),
- FreeHand MX (fh),
- CorelDraw 12.0 (cdr)
- no Excel, Word or PowerPoint data
- convert all the type into paths (vector paths)
- any additional expenditure for converting data will be charged according to the work involved
- CD, DVD, USB removable media
- Data communication by e-mail: email@example.com